Effective as of March 20, 2018 – Updated January 01, 2020
Who we are
Our website address is: https://myrakotze.com.
Myra Kotze is a division of AMKO Brands LLC and AMKO Brands CO.LTD
Myra Kotze welcomes you.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices (“Practices”), regarding your information and how we treat it. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR PRACTICES, YOUR CHOICE IS NOT TO USE OUR WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY. THIS POLICY MAY CHANGE FROM TIME-TO-TIME. You should periodically check this location for any updates. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be your acceptance of the changes.
This Policy applies to the information that we collect:
- On this Website or through our Apps.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if the applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
Myra Kotze Coaching through face-to-face contact, or by any other means, including on any other website operated by Myra Kotze Coaching or any third party. including our sponsors and/or presenters
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Identifiable Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Contact you about your programs or purchases with us.
- Provide you with customer service, to respond to your request if you contact us with a question or concern, or to fulfil transactions that you request.
- Provide you with personalized advertising and marketing.
- To deliver news, updates and other types of communications, according to your subscriptions, alerts and other preferences.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or event participation, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and BDL, including for payment processing and collection.
- Legitimate Interest. We may send you information content, promotional messages, and information about products, services, programs, or events that may be of interest to you. These may be offered by Myra Kotze Coaching or by our partners and other third parties with whom we have a relationship. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt-out of any of our emails.
- Targeted Social Media Advertisements. We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and/or create look-alike audiences for advertisements.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, make an appointment, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services and more… see individual options below.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact and Optin Forms
When you ask us to contact you or complete an option to get our free content we will always ask you for your name, surname, contact tel number and email.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=privacy) OnceHub, ClickFunnels, Active Campaign, Ever Webinar, Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en) others might be added in future.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell or trade, your Personally Identifiable Information.
We may disclose information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose PII that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to confirm a sign-up for an event, or notify you about available in-house jobs, we will transmit to you the contents of that email and to any additional email, you request.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of HOS, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We often display logos and hyperlinks enabling access to our sponsors’ web pages, as well as access to a select number of other third-party sites.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Among the third-party sponsors and vendors allowed to have links on our Website are Clickfunnels.com, Kartra.com, Paypal.com, Book Like a Boss, Samcart.com. Mailchimp.com (This list might grow and or change from time to time, it is your responsibility to keep updated on this should it be important to you)
These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We use Facebook ads and pixels you can refer to their policies here:
You can also inform your website visitors that they can view their Facebook ads settings and update your preferences at any time.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
- By unsubscribing at the bottom of marketing emails.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Identifiable Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your PII with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by unsubscribing at the end of every email we send you through Infusionsoft or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by BDL to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing at the end of every email we send you through Infusionsoft or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use PII that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by unsubscribing at the end of every email we send you through Infusionsoft or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/what-are-my-options).
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Your Content Goes Here
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- email@example.com or
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
364 E Main Street